Reliability and safety assessment of complex technical systems and developing action plan of reliability and safety enhancement
- Statistical and circuit analysis of reliability of complex technical systems;
- Safety analysis of complex technical systems (statistical analysis of accident, failures or other undesired events probability);
- Damage evaluation from accidents, occurrences and force majeure situations (modeling of technical and economic losses from an event);
- Identification of the most appropriate technical solutions on reliability and safety enhancement of complex technical systems;
- Feasibility study of reliability and safety enhancement measures;
- Planning the scheduled maintenance based on the calculated failure-free performance of the system components with the aim of prevention of reducing the reliability of the system below the designated level.